Ambleside Application and Enrollment Process
1) Watch the videos on our website to gain an overview of the philosophy.
2) Attend a Prospective Family Tour and Info Night.
3) Complete and submit a Student Application for Admission for each child. Include a $150 (per student) application and assessment fee. If you are applying for Financial Aid, your Financial Aid Scholarship Application should be submitted along with your Student Application(s).
4) Once an application is received and reviewed, a board or staff member will contact you to schedule two appointments. First, your child’s assessment by a trained, Ambleside teacher. Second, the follow-up parent interview and discussion of your child’s assessment.
5) Once admission and financial aid decisions are confirmed, you will be notified promptly by mail.
Mail completed applications to:
Ambleside of the Willamette Valley
4020 N College St
Newberg, OR, 97132